Tuesday, July 4, 2017

June Wrap-Up

Hello everyone. This year I've decided to update you guys with a monthly wrap-up, where I let you know everything that has been happening on Angelic Book Reviews this past month.

What Happened This Month
June was crazy busy for me. I was taking a June class at university, and since its only a month long instead of four, it was crazy sped up where I basically has an exam once a week and lab reports due within 2 days. While it was crazy, I really learned a lot and I'm so glad I took the class. Not to mention I ended up getting an A :)

As soon as my class was over, I started my road trip to Ontario and Quebec. Currently I'm in Montreal and I absolutely love it here. For all my fellow Canadians, celebrating Canada Day at parliament hill in Ottawa is a good idea, unless you're claustrophobic or just hate people in general. My trip lasts for another week, and then I'll be able to head home.

I've just been accepted to two more part time jobs, which means that when I get back I will be working 3 part time jobs at once. This girl really needs some money for more travelling and to pay for school.

I hope you had a lovely June and the rest of your summer is as wonderful as mine.

Books Reviewed This Month



Truthwitch by Susan Dennard | Rating 4/5 stars
Starfall by Melissa Landers | Rating 3/5 stars


Red Winter by Annette Marie | Rating 4/5 stars


Scala by Christina Bauer | Rating 4/5 stars 

Reading Challenge Progress
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 58/80 books read
Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge: 21/25 books read
Audiobook Challenge: 7/10 audiobooks

Giveaways on the Blog
Check out my giveaway of a book of your choice up to $18 CAD - Ends August 1st 

Did you have a good June?

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful wrap-up! :) I wish you luck with your three jobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will definitely need it :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a busy month for you! Hope you had a fabulous Canada day!

    I just followed your blog, and I would love it if you could follow my book reviews blog at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ ! It would mean a lot! Hope you enjoy reading my reviews as well! 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything for a Canadian blogger :)
      And I really did, thanks so much for visiting

      Delete
  3. Three part-time jobs! Wow! I can't imagine how you keep up with all that (and school!) AND blogging! You must be Wonder Woman!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think thats the best compliment I've ever had.
      I'll most likely quit two of them when school starts and just work the one. I wouldn't want to work so hard I forget to study.
      Thanks for the visit Nicole :)

      Delete
  4. I know how it goes working a lot of hours a week just to pay for school. I hope you have a wonderful July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachael. I'm glad you understand. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, you’re going to be busy with 3 jobs. Enjoy your trip!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. At least it will be better than sitting at home all day bored.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  6. That's so neat that you were in Ottawa for Canada Day! Must have been fun. Congrats also on finding two jobs~ Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenna :) Canada Day was amazing, except it was a bit crowded.

      Delete
  7. Canada is a beautiful country to visit. i've never been east of Toronto though. I have traveled from Ontario to BC and then the Yukon. Hope to go again some summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any book with a title like "Traitor To the Throne" already has me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...