Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Series: Stalking Jack the Ripper #2
Publication Date: September 19th, 2017
Publisher: Little Brown & Company 
Genre: YA, Historical Fiction, Mystery 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ TBD

Synopsis: In this hotly anticipated sequel to the haunting #1 bestseller Stalking Jack the Ripper, bizarre murders are discovered in the castle of Prince Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula. Could it be a copycat killer...or has the depraved prince been brought back to life?

Following the grief and horror of her discovery of Jack the Ripper's true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth has no choice but to flee London and its memories. Together with the arrogant yet charming Thomas Cresswell, she journeys to the dark heart of Romania, home to one of Europe's best schools of forensic medicine...and to another notorious killer, Vlad the Impaler, whose thirst for blood became legend.

But her life's dream is soon tainted by blood-soaked discoveries in the halls of the school's forbidding castle, and Audrey Rose is compelled to investigate the strangely familiar murders. What she finds brings all her terrifying fears to life once again.

12 comments:

  1. Yasssss!!!! Cannot wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I'm pretty sure everyones excited for this one
      Thanks for visiting Jessica :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pick, Aneta! I didn't love SJTR that much, but I am looking forward to the next book. I can't wait to see more of Thomas and Audrey Rose :)
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like this one better. Although I'm a bit worried since its a sequel.
      Thanks for visiting Amy :)

      Delete
  3. I'm super excited for this one. The cover is so beautiful too! :D
    Megan @ http://www.wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love the cover so much.
      Thanks for visiting Megan :)

      Delete
  4. I need to get off my tush and read the first book! This series sounds soooo good.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of this! And the cover is wonderful, too! This series is going straight on my list. Thanks so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're adding it. It really is a good series.
      I hope you enjoy :)

      Delete
  6. Agh I still haven't reading Stalking Jack the Ripper! I've heard amazing things about this series, and I hope I enjoy it! Great pick Aneta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! It looks so great, and the series, as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...