Friday, August 18, 2017

Summer TBR Wipeout: Wrap-Up

The wonderful Olivia at The Candid Cover is hosting the Second Annual Summer TBR Wipeout. The Challenge works to encourage you to try to work through that pesky TBR pile that seems to never end.

In my Introductory Post I decided to challenge myself with a goal of 20 books. I thought I would have a lot of free time, but with work recently I've been super busy, working three jobs this summer was not a good idea... needless to say, I can't wait to quit two of them when school comes around.

In the first update post I was able to read 8 out of 20 books. Then in the second update post I was able to read another 5 books, putting me at 13/20. In the final leg of the challenge I was only able to read 4 books, making the total 17/20. Unfortunately I didn't reach my goal, but I'm still really happy with the process I made over my TBR. Hopefully I can keep it down for a while :)

Here are all the books I've read during this challenge:








Piglettes by Clementine Beauvais | 3/5 stars
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco | 5/5 stars
Windwitch by Susan Dennard | 4/5 stars


Fire With Fire by Jenny Han | 5/5 stars
Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han | 2/5 stars

In the last part of the challenge:





This challenge was absolutely amazing. I want to thank Olivia for hosting, and everyone else who participated. Cant wait to be a part of this challenge again next year. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Burn for Burn series. I binged that whole series within a week. I read Flame in the Mist also. It won't be a favorite for the year, but it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have read any amazing amount of books this summer! I have the Burn for Burn series on my TBR, and I am excited to get started on it. I am a little terrified to see that you didn't enjoy the last book as much, though. This always seems to happen with these longer contemporary series. The books seem to lose their steam.

    Thanks so much for participating and reading along with me this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...